Adult Protective Services – ACCESS NYC - adult protective services nys 2010


Adult Protective Services - HRA adult protective services nys 2010

The New York State Office of Children and Family Services, through the Bureau of Adult Services, is responsible for the oversight of the Adult Protective Services and the Family Type Home for Adults programs. Adult Protective Services (APS).

New York State Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) Adult Protective Services. Contact APS. Call the OCFS Human Services Call Center Bureau of Adult Services Helpline at 1-844-697-3505 to leave a message for local APS, to obtain the phone number for local APS, or to obtain general information about APS.

Adult Protective Services The Adult Protective Services Program (APS) provides services for physically and/or mentally impaired adults. APS works to help at-risk clients live safely in their homes. APS clients can be referred by anyone.

Ask for Adult Protective Services. Call 911. If there is an emergency or life threatening situation and a person needs immediate help. Call APS. Call 212-630-1853 if you have questions about APS. 2. Determine your eligibility NYC is a trademark and service mark of the City of New York.