Qualifications needed to work in further education | Tes - further adult education cert


Adult Education Certificate Program Online - Capella University further adult education cert

The Certificate in Education (Cert Ed) is a professional qualification for teachers in the United Kingdom. There have been two incarnations of the Cert Ed over the years. New Cert Ed. The current Cert Ed is a non-compulsory qualification offering training in teaching at further or higher education level.

Welcome to Portarlington Further Education and Training Centre Our Mission Statement. The Portarlington Further Education & Training Centre (formerly known as Portarlington AEC – Adult Education Centre) is dedicated to facilitating learning, personal growth and critical reflection through a working partnership with participants and tutors and to enrich the quality of life for all.

Qualifications needed to work in further education Since September 2007 all new teachers entering the further education sector in England and Wales have to undergo the following initial teacher training (ITT) to become a licensed practitioner: The Cert Ed or PGCE within the FE sector route.

May 14, 2019 · These qualifications are for those who work, or want to work as teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector, including those who are not in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role, and include Award-size qualifications for those who want a short qualification to enable them to make career choices.